Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bishop Camilo Gregorio's Pontifical Mass (Extraordinary Form)

On the feast of the Sto. Niño, His excellency Most Rev. Bishop Camilo Gregorio, D.D. of the Prelature of Batanes celebrated a Pontifical Mass according to the extraordinary form of the Roman Rite assisted by Rev. Fr. Erwin Dela Cruz at the St. Jerome Emiliani and Sta. Susana Parish in Ayala Alabang. The bishop was served by the servers of the extraordinary form of St. Jerome Emiliani, together with representatives from the Sikatuna TLM group, while the Van De Steen Chorale provided the rich sacred music comprising of Gregorian Chants and sacred Polyphony.

This is the first TLM pontifical mass celebrated at St. Jerome Emiliani and the second TLM celebrated by his excellency in the diocese of Parañaque.

Last September 13, 2008, the bishop administered the sacrament of confirmation according to the extraordinary form of the Roman Rite in the Diocese of Cubao.


Assistant Priest Rev. Fr. Erwin Dela Cruz

The celebrant, Most Rev. Bishop Camilo Gregorio, D.D.

The Crozier bearer, Buglia bearer and Mitre Bearer

Prayers at the foot of the altar


The Acolytes holding the candles for the Gospel

the Gospel

The bishop giving his sermon with the torchbearers


Assistant Server #2 preceding the Cross bearer

The Thurifer and Boat bearer

The altar servers with his Excellency


His Excellency and the servers with Mrs. Marilou Barnes-Cortez

His Excellency with Mr. George Balagtas and the Van De Steen Chorale


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Fr. Jomar Legaspi. I would to ask if you have the email address of Bishop Camilo Gregorio. I met him when I was assigned in Bacolod Boys Home during my first year of ordination. He was appointed bishop of Bacolod then. I appreciated very much his support when we transfered our Salesian Novitiate in Granada close to Bacolod Boys Home. I would greatly appreciate if you can share with me his current email add. I would like to touch base with him again. God Bless

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...I forgot to attach my email address. You can contact me at jmblegaspi@gmail.com

Arnold Carl said...

Hi please include in your directory of tridentine masses, under the Archdiocese of Cebu:

Church of Mary Co-Redemptrix
Brgy San Jose, Cebu City
EF Masses: T-Th-S, 6 AM