Monday, July 30, 2007

St. Paul's Bookstore, CBCP Monitor

After a day's work, I sometimes pass by St. Paul's Bookstore in Gateway Mall to see what's new. I usually browse over the books and magazines to see what catches my interests. It has been a long time since I bought a book in St. Paul's, and with so many things to read, I find it hard to find time to read all the books I buy.

This evening, while browsing inside the bookstore, I found a newspaper from the CBCP called CBCP Monitor. The first thing that came into my mind is: Does it have the Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum in it? I was glad to know that the July 9-22 issue has it. I can't wait for the next issue.

CBCP also has a new online news site: cbcpnews.com. There's not much content yet, nevertheless, check it out.

No comments: